Sunday, November 11 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Monday, November 12 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
11th Avenue at 38th Street
New York, NY 10001
- Show Management Office is located on the 4B Terrace, Level 4 of the Javits Center.
- Press Center Office is located on the 4A Terrace, Level 4 of the Javits Center.
- First Aid: Paramedics are on site at the Javits Center. For assistance, please contact Safety at 212-216-2222, or the Show Office on the Level 4B Terrace. Individuals requiring medical treatment at a hospital will be transported to the appropriate facility for the situation at hand.
Rules & Regulations
- HX is open to the hospitality industry trade. The general public and persons under 18 years of age will not be admitted. Identification badges must be worn at all times while attendees are on the show floor. Persons are required to show proper trade credentials in order to register.
- Strollers or rolling carts larger than airline carry-on size are not permitted on the trade show floor.
- Cameras or video equipment are not allowed on the trade show floor.
- No refunds will be made for trade show registrations or special event tickets.
- Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers and Manufacturers Reps are charged $425 to attend HX. A limit of 3 persons per Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Multi-Line Rep Company may attend. HX reserves the right to refuse registration and entrance to any Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer/Rep.
- HX badges are also accepted for entrance to the co-located Boutique Design New York (BDNY) trade fair.